A big thankyou to the gardeners for mowing lawns and edges, thanks to the folk that tidied up the memorial garden as well.
Association members we are rapidly approaching the onset of the first frosts and as such may lose some herbs overnight, so please pick as your leasure.
We should have a key/guide to the herbs up over the coming weeks, we currently have the following growing.
- Basil, Normal and Thai, (frost may kill both)
- Dill - not quite ready to pick,
- Italian Parsley - as above,
- Rocket, this has seeded badly and will be cut back.
- Nettles, these have been planted out in their own bed, worth reading up on for their various qualities.
- Vietnamese Mint (you would have to search for this as its not in the herb garden yet, i have 1 plant in, and i am hoping to protect it from the frosts).
|Foreground - Rocket surrounding the sage.|